Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FIRST POST !!!
















Photographer : my beloved cousin plus my personal asistant, FEBRINA METALIA.
Location : my personal room.
and here's makeup products that i used  :




  • my favorite cream + skin care (2 in 1) CC cream from CHANEL.
  • translucent loose setting powder from LAURA MERCIER.
  • natural eyeshadow naked palette 2 from URBAN DECAY
  • natural baby pink blush on from LAURA MERCIER.
  • sexy red lipstick from TOPSHOP.
  • curl eye lashes from SHU UEMURA 
  • liquid eyeliner
  • favorite mascara
(JUST CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO ORDER THE PRODUCTS)



Okay, These are some of my favorite looks I have worn this week :) My brother got me into blogging and now I love it. So here I am ... FELIZTYORACHIE !!!

Lots more posts to come !!!

stay beautiful inside and out !!! :)


xoxo, Ino.

1 comment:

  1. I love naked palettes too! mind if we follow each other blog? ;-)

    http://thehiddenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete